About Me

My photo
Descobrindo sem planos

Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting started when you´re not ready

Keep waitting for the rigth moment or for wathever you´re waitting for is a waste of time, don´t you think?

I´ve been thinking about keeping write in english here but i realised that i always say the same things and make the same refletions, don´t you think so?

Last Friday i met a guy.. nice guy indeed than i felt that i don´t need a nice guy!

I´ve been having trouble sleeping. I wake up at least to times in the nigth to go to the bathroom so i can´t have a calm and revitalising sleep. And it´s not easy to get back to sleep again. Summing up everything, i´m getting tired, really. I wake up more tired than i was when i went to sleep.

2 comments:

Glaukwpis said...

Ouve lá, uma vinda a Viseu?
*

Berenice said...

Não tenho feito outra vida a não ser ir a Viseu
lol